Rowse Honey sponsors Style Acre’s annual Santa Dash in Wallingford
With only 2 weeks to go before our 7th Santa Dash round Wallingford we are delighted to announce that Rowse Honey who are based in Wallingford are sponsoring this years Santa Dash in Wallingford.
The Santa Dash starts and finishes in Wallingford Market Place, where 100’s of Santa’s follow a 3K route around the town, passing through the Kinecroft and the Bullcroft helping to raise money for Style Acre.
We are delighted that Rowse Honey are sponsoring the event this year and are looking forward to working with them. The partnership also links well to our green medals which will be given to Santa’s at the end of the dash. The medals are made of recycled paper, they are fully biodegradable and every medal has wildflower seeds embedded in it, so when people have had enough of showing it off, they can simply plant it in the ground and grow their own wildflowers. Plus, the medals are made by people we support in our newest social enterprise.
As well as the Santa Dash at 11.30am there are lots of other activities taking place on the day and include:
- Wallingford Tuneless Choir – 11am – 11.30am
- Christmas Market 10am – 5pm – there will be over 50 arts, crafts and food stalls
- Santa’s Grotto in the Town Hall all day
- St Marys Church will launch their Christmas Tree festival. The church will open it’s doors at 12pm for refreshments, including mulled wine and you can walk round and look at the Christmas Trees that have been decorated by local organisations. They will also be doing gingerbread decorating for the the children.
- Where’s Santa? Find all the Santa’s in Wallingford shop windows to receive a prize. Form can be picked up from Runwize
- Live entertainment – throughout the day in the Market place including Dance Academy, Ukelele performance and much more
- Choir and Christmas light switch on – 4.30pm
- Advent Carol Service, St Mary’s Church – 6.30pm
If you would like to join the Santa Dash, then register today!