Santa Dash 2023
Style Acre presents it’s seventh Wallingford Santa Dash!
On Sunday 3 December 2023 at 11:30am, join us and hundreds of Santa lookalikes for this year’s 3km jog/walk/run.
You are welcome to bring your dogs on the dash, but they must be kept on a short lead at all times during the event.
The route will be the same as last year and will start and finish in the Market Place, Wallingford. The route will take you to the Kine Croft, up St George’s Street, onto the Bull Croft, back to the Kine Croft and Market Place. All of the route is on paths this year so it is suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
We are delighted to announce that this years event is being sponsored by Rowse Honey, who will be supporting the event and helping us to raise as much money as possible for the charity. Wallingford Tuneless Choir will also be there singing carols to get you in the festive spirit before you start the dash and once you have finished.
As well as the Santa Dash at 11.30am there are lots of other activities taking place on the day and include:
- Wallingford Tuneless Choir – 11am – 11.30am
- Christmas Market 10am – 5pm – there will be over 50 arts, crafts and food stalls
- Santa’s Grotto in the Town Hall all day
- St Marys Church will launch their Christmas Tree festival. The church will open it’s doors at 12pm for refreshments, including mulled wine and you can walk round and look at the Christmas Trees that have been decorated by local organisations. They will also be doing gingerbread decorating for the the children.
- Where’s Santa? Find all the Santa’s in Wallingford shop windows to receive a prize. Form can be picked up from Runwize
- Live entertainment – throughout the day in the Market place including Dance Academy, Ukelele performance and much more
- Choir and Christmas light switch on – 4.30pm
- Advent Carol Service, St Mary’s Church – 6.30pm
This year we are going environmentally friendly with the Santa suits and medals, see our new pricing structure, where you have a choice on whether you would like to purchase a Santa suit (or you can use your own) or a medal (the medals are 100% biodegradable, filled with wildflower seeds and made by our own Social Enterprise at SABRe.)
Time: 11.15am warm up, race starts at 11.30am.
NB: Santa Suits & Medals ARE NOT included in the ticket price!