Around the UK | My Way
Our new virtual challenge is nearly upon us! From Monday 31st May – Sunday 27th June (that’s 4 weeks) we would like you to take on our Around the UK | My Way challenge!
What do you need to do?
- Join our team to help us collectively complete 10,008 miles over the four week challenge – the equivalent of the coast of the UK!
- Can you pledge to do 100 miles OR choose the miles that are right for you
- Clock up your miles by walking, running, cycling, wheeling, swimming OR choose an activity like gardening, yoga or dance. Get active for one hour and you will clock up 4 miles!
- Take on your miles individually or as a group (maybe your household might join together and choose a target for the month)
- Raise a minimum of £20
- If you are supported by Style Acre, you can take part in the challenge through Ways to Wellness. This means you can fundraise if you would like to. If not, you can still take part to get active throughout the month!
Will you take a few walks, run 5km a week, swim, wheel or even garden your way across the month? The activities you can do are endless. You have 4 weeks to rack up the miles. IT’S THE MILES THAT MATTER!!
Watch our interactive map and see where you are around the UK (a unique link will be sent out in your welcome email asking you to sign up to Umbali.) Log your miles on Umbali via Strava, Fitbit or manually. Everyone’s miles will be added together to get us around the UK!
We will have so much fun along the way with great prizes too! The categories are:
– Highest Fundraiser
– Most Miles
– Best Personal Achievement
– Most Ambitious
– Most Inspirational Individual
– Most Inspirational Group/Team
To take part, complete the form below and we will be in touch.
GO ON, TAKE ON THE CHALLENGE!