Support Worker – Supported Living
- From £9.18 per hour up to £9.78 per hour. Sleep ins paid at £68 per night on top of contracted hours
- Didcot, Wantage, Wallingford, Witney and Henley on Thames
- 36 hours per week (full-time) 14-28 hours per week (part-time) Working hours include some weekends, evenings, bank holidays and sleep in duties on a rota basis
- 30 days including Bank Holiday (full-time). Pro-rata for part-time
- 5% employer contribution
- Employee Benefit Scheme
Supported Living – Full or Part time vacancies in Didcot, Wantage, Wallingford, Witney and Henley on Thames
Are you a committed, positive, reliable individual looking to progress as a Support Worker within a forward-thinking charity? Do you want to do something fun and fulfilling with your career?
If you want to work as a Support Worker in a friendly and fun organisation that’s rated outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), and you’re keen to gain training or progress in your career, then you should apply to us today!
About Style Acre
Style Acre is an Oxfordshire-based, award-winning and forward-looking charity supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism and physical needs. We have over 35 supported living households, 3 community day hubs and a successful work programme, supporting more than 250 people. We are rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
To find out more visit our website: www.styleacre.org.uk
Why become a Style Acre Support Worker?
“I became a support worker because I felt that It was a job where I could make a real difference in someone’s life whilst learning new skills and having the opportunity to develop through the company” Ben, Support Worker in Wallingford.
All our Support Workers benefit from:
- Free comprehensive ongoing training, including a unique Leadership Development Programme with the ability to progress to Assistant Support Manager within 18 months.
- Full training and induction provided to all staff. (Experience is not essential.)
- £68 per night for sleep-ins.
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full-time staff (pro-rata for part time)
- Employee benefits package with Perkbox (saving you up to £800 per year) and a Blue Light Card
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- £500 recommend a friend incentive scheme for employees
- DBS paid for by Style Acre
- Earnings of £20,359.00 – £21,485.00 (based on a full time contract + 1 sleep in a week)
What is it like being a Style Acre Support Worker?
“A great atmosphere, fun and rewarding” Beth, Support Worker in Banbury
You will be a valued member of the Style Acre family, making a huge difference to people we support and their families.
“There is nothing more important to us than the peace of mind we have because of Style Acre.” A family member
What do you need to do?
- Show a positive, can-do and professional attitude. (We don’t do much sitting around, even during coronavirus lockdown!)
- Be willing to support people to undertake fun activities, including day trips, community events, holidays and general day-to-day life.
- Undertake relevant training to meet statutory and organisational requirements.
- Have a valid UK/EU driving licence and be willing to drive company vehicles.
- Work some weekends, evenings, bank holidays and sleep-in duties on a rota basis.
Reflect the Style Acre values of being:
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events & social hours
- Wellness programs
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
- Sick pay
If you’re ready for a new role that really suits you, then what are you waiting for? Complete your online application form today! Our HR Team will get back to you to arrange an initial chat and interviews as appropriate.