Day Opportunities Support Worker – Wallingford
- £8.92 to £9.18 per hour
- 36 hours per week
- 30 days including bank holidays
- 5% Employer Contribution
- Employee Benefit Scheme
Day Opportunities Support Worker
Are you a committed, positive and reliable individual looking to secure a new, fulfilling role? If that’s you, then we need your help in supporting our incredible community of people with learning disabilities and autism.
Our internal day opportunities provide fun, healthy opportunities for the people we support. Offering the chance for small groups to access activities and meet friends safely in the community, including day trips, walks and visiting community venues.
If you approach your work with enthusiasm, motivation and creativity this could be the job for you!
About Style Acre
Style Acre is an Oxfordshire-based, award-winning and forward-looking charity supporting adults with learning disabilities, autism and physical needs. We have over 35 supported living households, 3 community day hubs and a successful work programme, supporting more than 250 people. We are rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
To find out more visit our website: www.styleacre.org.uk
Why become a Style Acre Support Worker?
“I became a support worker because I felt that It was a job where I could make a real difference in someone’s life whilst learning new skills and having the opportunity to develop through the company” Ben, Support Worker in Wallingford.
All our Support Workers benefit from:
- Free comprehensive ongoing training, including a unique Leadership Development Programme with the ability to progress to Activities Coordinator within 18 months.
- Working hours are 9am-4pm
- £8.92 to £9.18 per hour
- Full training and induction provided to all staff. (Experience is not essential.)
- 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays) for full-time staff (plus pro-rata equivalent)
- Employee benefits package with Perkbox (saving you up to £800 per year) and Blue Light Card
- 5% Employer Pension Contribution
- £500 recommend a friend incentive scheme for employees
- DBS paid for by Style Acre
What is it like being a Style Acre Support Worker?
“A great atmosphere, fun and rewarding” Beth, Support Worker in Banbury
You will be a valued member of the Style Acre family, making a huge difference to people we support and their families.
“There is nothing more important to us than the peace of mind we have because of Style Acre.” A family member
What do you need to do?
- Show a positive, can-do and professional attitude.
- To support adults with learning disabilities within small groups or on a one-to-one basis to take part in a range of fun activities and access community activities.
- Full UK driving license required
- Undertake relevant training to meet statutory and organisational requirements.
Reflect the Style Acre values of being:
If you are ready for an exciting new challenge or want to progress in your career, then what are you waiting for? Complete your online application form today! Our HR Team will get back to you to arrange an initial chat and interviews as appropriate.
- Bonus scheme
- Sick pay
Style Acre is committed to protecting the people we support against all forms of abuse. Everyone employed by the organisation has a responsibility towards the people we support in order to ensure that they are protected from abuse. Please note, an enhanced DBS check forms part of the application process.