Big Give Christmas Challenge
This includes developing our Ways to Wellness Programme, encouraging people to work towards goals to improve their mental health and activity levels. We must ensure people are supported both emotionally and physically – both right now and as longer term consequences of Covid-19 develop.
“Covid’s changed things for me dramatically as I can’t see my family when I would like to. It’s also stopped most of my activities and seeing my friends. Style Acre competitions and activities have helped me feel happy.” Tom, who lives in supported living
Inevitably, the cost of developing our Ways to Wellness Programme comes at a time when we are uncertain of what the future brings. This is why we are turning to you, to ask for your help today. If you donate to Style Acre today through the Big Give Christmas Challenge, your donation will be doubled.
• £20 could buy a selection of seeds so someone we support can grow their own vegetables
• £50 could buy a household winter wellbeing pack so people we support can enjoy some pampering this winter
• £100 could buy an accessible cooking session so someone we support can learn cooking skills – no matter what their disability
• £250 could buy sports, art, music or IT equipment for one of our community hubs so people we support can take part in fun and motivational activities
• £1000 could buy Mental Health First Aid training for one staff member so people we support can have their mental health needs better supported
Our charity was founded to create opportunities for people with learning disabilities and autism so they are given every opportunity to fulfil their potential and live the life they choose. We are determined that we will continue to support people to live healthier, happier and fulfilled lives. Please help us by donating today – your donation will have double the impact this Christmas when you donate via the Big Give between 1st and 8th December.